Areas of Expertise:
- Management and Technology Consulting
- Independent Technology Assessment
- Strategic Planning
Glenn has over 25 years’ experience in Financial Services working for Global Top 10 Consulting and Software Companies in roles that include Country Manager, Principal Consultant, Director of Client & Professional Services, VP of Product Management and Program Director.
Glenn’s work with Executives and GM’s has honed his ability to
understand key objectives and drivers behind Strategic Business Initiatives
and to ensure that large investments in technology meet their objectives.
The earlier part of Glenn’s career as Chief Architect and Project Manager is the basis for his pragmatic, as opposed to theoretical approach, to consulting.
What Glenn Brings
Glenn’s work with Banks and Financial Services organisations in the UK, Asia and Australia helped him to acquire a wealth of experience across different jurisdictions, regulatory environments and financial systems. His experience running major projects and multi-region delivery teams for leading Core Banking and Payments solution vendors gives him a unique perspective of the strengths and weaknesses of solution providers and their products.
Glenn key achievements include his performance as:
- Country Manager and Program Director for the successful build and deployment of Core Banking systems for 3 Korean Core Banking transformation programs
- Client Services Director APAC responsible for International Payments
Hub and Treasury Platform transformations
- Client Partner for a leading IT Services company responsible for delivering Digital and Core Strategic Initiatives for a Tier One Australian Bank.
He is also a successful Entrepreneur, Founder and Director of his own consulting and advisory business.
“Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.”Samuel Beckett