Administrative controls (also called procedural controls) consist of approved written policies, procedures, standards, and guidelines. Administrative controls form the framework for running the business and managing people. They inform staff members how the business is to be run long term and how day-to-day operations are to be conducted ensuring the business operates efficiently. An important step in successfully projects within the project management & project quality assurance process.
- The value and importance of PMO Frameworks for successful project delivery
- Liberty IT Presents – Inside the Digital Technology Revolution
- Inside the Digital Technology Revolution
- Why Liberty IT Consultants Make a Difference
- Liberty offers option to all staff to work from anywhere, permanently!
- What Australia’s Top Lenders All Have in Common
- Who are you choosing to be during and after COVID?
- Leading for Success in a pandemic
- What makes major project transformations successful? John Dimitropoulos shares his thoughts on contributing factors.
- How does Liberty advocate for smarter ways of working?