Click here to register for this unmissable event. Liberty IT is thrilled to bring you top business leaders in our community, responsible for delivering Australia’s biggest technology transformations in the Financial Services Industry this year.
Join us as our CEO and moderator JOHN DIMITROPOULOS talks to ;
- JOANNE WALKER – CIO of Mortgages and Transformation at Westpac Bank
- KATIE MCDERMOTT – General Manager Post Trade and Project Lead on the world-leading CHESS Replacement Program using Distributed Ledger Technology – Block Chain
In 18 months of watching our world deeply impacted by the COVID-19 Pandemic, with countries like the UK, USA, India, Brazil & Africa ravaged with illness, Australia had been in a relatively privileged position, however, with the incoming COVID Delta strain and slow immunisation roll out, we face mounting challenges here at home.
This webinar will offer you the chance to hear from two inspiring individuals with decades of leadership experience who have adjusted their working styles to continue to lead, engage and inspire their teams working from anywhere during the pandemic.
What you will hear?
- Find out how to make sure your business and your people are well placed to thrive both during and post pandemic
- First hand insights and guidance from Joanne and Katie about how leaders deal with the human element of psychology, home schooling, isolation, sickness and loss
- Tips on how to lead and inspire in the new style working environments
We welcome your questions during the session which we will pose to our presenters to address at the end of our presentation.