Sandeep is a Senior Program Management Professional with over 20+ years’ experience in Banking and Financial Services. Key expertise in managing and leading successful delivery of programs within end-to-end large-scale Core Banking Transformation (SAP, Oracle Banking Platform), Digital transformation and Business transformations impacting enterprise-wide users.
Managed 100+ team members with program budgets of up to $70M. Extensive experience collaborating with stakeholders at all levels to deliver quality transformation services and apply business management expertise to plan resourcing needs, manage budgets and deliver programs within scope, on time and on budget.
Genuinely passionate about bringing people together to build great products and technology solutions that showcase seamless integration of design and execution; products that deliver superior business value and customer satisfaction.
- Program Delivery Led and managed large complex portfolio of work within 2 transformation programs – Westpac’s Customer Service Hub and CBA’s Core Banking Modernisation.
- Leadership of cross-functional team including business, architecture and engineering with onshore and offshore delivery model to achieve results (170 members across 15 technology).
- Improved efficiency of ~15M+ through vendor negotiation, architecture simplification and process improvement.
- Delivered innovative products from concept through to production deployment and BAU.
- Introduced Agile concepts within waterfall program.
- Integrated up to 4 different product systems and 15+ technology platforms to deliver business and customer outcome.
- Program / Project Management
- Business and Technology Transformation
- Cross-functional and distributed team management
- Budget Management, Risk Management
- SAP Banking Implementation
- Agile & Waterfall methodologies
- Stakeholder Management
- Change Management
- Systems Integration
- System Migration and Decommission
- Oracle Banking Platform Implementation
- Prior software development experience in C++, COM, .Net (C#) and Oracle